CHOREOINVEST provides investor and business communications, promotion and marketing services to increase value in the marketplace, particularly for Russian and Central and Eastern Europe. These services include the work to complete a documentation package for presentation to investors, including an Information Memorandum that puts a company’s “investment program in the fast lane.” In addition, ChoreoInvest provides website design, writing, editing and translation services for businesses that wish to reach the international marketplace in the English language.
SME Finance Program
To serve its market, CHOREOINVEST has also developed a program for private placements of direct investments in Russia and Eastern Europe in the range of USD 5 million to USD 25 million. CHOREOINVEST will place its investments through its own sales staff and agents that includes investment professionals in other regions of Russia, in Eastern Europe, and throughout the world to create a unique world investment distribution network focused on organized investment in Russia and Eastern Europe.
CHOREOINVEST also provide representation for mid-market merger and acquisition and other corporate finance transactions with values between USD 5 million and USD 100 million, a bracket in Russia with a rapidly growing number of opportunities. CHOREOINVEST is particularly interested in businesses that are in sustainable and green industries.
Charles W. Borden, Managing Director
- Over forty-five years of work in international business management, finance, small business development, and direct investment, and twenty-two years of work with and in Russia.
- Partner-Communications of OLMA Fund, a Paris-based private equity fund with investments in France and Russia.
- Developer and Editor of FinancePlus, a financial information service that publishes mid-market mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity information about markets worldwide (www.financeplus.com) and that has an online global network of more than 350,000 financial services professionals.
- Formerly Director at Meridian Capital, Moscow’s leading mid-market mergers and acquisitions investment bank (www.meridiancapital.ru).
- Responsible for clients that included European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Baring Central European Fund, Baring Vostok Capital Partners, European Medical and Dental Centers (EMC), White and Case (USA), Domaine Boyar (Bulgaria), Comcast/AT&T (USA), Katren (Russia) and EdiPress Kone Liga among many others.
- Served as a consultant to international investment funds and investors on agribusiness and other investments in Russia and the Ukraine.
- MBA degree from the University of California (Los Angeles) and a BS in Civil Engineering from Iowa State University.